Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Used Curriculum Sale Blog Hop!

We need to make room for this year's books so I went through our shelves and decided to get rid of the things we weren't using with the help of Jessica's Curriculum Sale Blog Hop!

Shipping is $3 for the first two items and $6 after that (or make me an offer).  Please leave a comment here or email me at miraclesamongmischief AT gmail DOT com to let me know you'd like something.  I will accept (funded) Paypal.

Flower Fairy Alphabet Coloring Book $4
Brand new condition
Flower Fairy Alphabet $5(Sold)
Brand new condition
Flower Fairy Alphabet CD $10 (Sold)
Brand new condition

Seton Pre-Kindergarten Activities $5 (Sale Pending)
Older edition but clean, very good condition
Rosary Activity Folder Set $5
Bent corners but clean pages and otherwise very good condition

Home Catechesis Manual 3-6 by Moira Farrell $35 in binder or $30 loose (Sold)
Hole punched, very good condition
Sing with Joy and Songs of Love $55 for both
Hard to find used, music for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd. 
Ages 3-6 and 6-12

Courageous Love $7
Courageous Virtue $7
Courageous Woman $7  or all 3 for $20

Thanks for looking!!





6 comments:

  1. Flower Fairy Alphabet $5
    Flower Fairy Alphabet CD $10
    Home Catechesis Manual 3-6 ($30 for loose pages. I will put it in my own binder).
    My e-mail address is gaudium08@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! Emailed you and updated the post :)

      Delete
  2. Seton pre kindergarten activity..thank you
    jdjackson17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any way you could take a picture of a page of one of the Rosary Folder sets so that I could see a sample of what the included activities are like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you an email with some additional pictures! Hope it helps! Thanks!

      Delete